Our littlest favorites need the most special gifts. I’ve rounded up some super special gifts for our little loves that I personally love. These all make great gift ideas, and the moms will love you for them, I promise. From wooden toys to entertaining play mats, these are guaranteed hits for your little special loves.
- Wooden ring stacker – This is a great gift for any baby, and the neutral colors are perfect for any nursery.
- Personalized name puzzle – I absolutely love this one. I am adding this to my list for Aspen this year!
- Wood rattle – This is such a cute gift for the littles. These rattles seriously cannot be any more cute! Gender neutral colors as well!
- Sophie the Giraffe teether – A must have gift/item for the teething baby. I have used this with both of my kids and it was a total hit! An affordable option that will keep on giving.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit – Hands down the best little book they make for the littles. We love this book in our home, one of Aspens favorites.
- Play gym for the infant – Every little babe needs a play mat! This is a highly rated mat with lots of activities for keeping the little babes entertained.
- Lovevery Hide & Find Drop Box Baby Toy – The Hide & Find Drop Box will engage your child—and build important milestone skills—starting at 9 months. The Montessori-inspired wooden drop box combines lots of lessons into one toy so your baby can begin to problem-solve at a young age. What a hit!
Hope these are helpful gift ideas for the little in your life. Keep an eye out over on Instagram for more gift ideas!